Victoria’s Secret is an iconic brand that has been around since 1977. The store sells a range of clothing, including sportswear, loungewear, lingerie, swimwear, and fragrance. Victoria’s Secret is well-known for its lingerie and is popular with individuals who enjoy pampering themselves with something ladylike.
If you shop at Victoria’s Secret, you can get rewards and perks by signing up for and utilizing Victoria’s Secret credit card from Comenity Bank. When making Victoria’s Secret credit card payment, remember that you must make the payment by the due date in order to avoid late fees. Of course, if you want to pay your balance on time, you’ll want to do so as soon as possible. Here are all of the details regarding how to make Victoria’s Secret credit card payments.
- How Does a Victoria's Secret Credit Card Work
- Where Can I Get a Victoria's Secret Credit Card
- Where can I use the Victoria's Secret Credit Card
- The 6 Best Ways To Make A Victoria's Secret Credit Card Payment
- 1. Pay Your Victoria's Secret Credit Card Payment Online
- 2. Pay Your Victoria's Secret Credit Card Payment with App
- 3. Pay Your Victoria's Secret Credit Card Payment with EasyPay
- 4. Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card by Mail
- 5. Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment by Phone Call
- 6. Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment at a Shop Location
- Is it necessary to activate my Victoria's Secret Credit Card?
- What do I need to do in order to activate my Victoria's Secret Credit Card?
- How do I place an order for a new Victoria's Secret Credit Card?
- What is the minimum payment for a Victoria's Secret Card?
- Can my credit card with Victoria's Secret be closed?
- Who Is Eligible for the Victoria's Secret Credit Card?
How Does a Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Work
In conjunction with Comenity Bank, Victoria’s Secret provides the Victoria card. A revolving line of credit is provided by Comenity Bank, which is based in Draper, Utah. Victoria’s Secret cardholders earn points for every dollar they spend, both in-store and online, which can be cashed out when they shop exclusively through Victoria’s Secret.
Proprietary shop credit cards, such as the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card, are known as single-purpose or closed-loop cards.
Where Can I Get a Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
You may obtain the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card by going to its website and completing an online application form or in person at any PINK or Victoria’s Secret store. To begin, you will need to establish or login into your Victorias Secret account in order to apply for Victoria’s Secret credit card program.
Where can I use the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
The Victoria’s Secret credit card is provided by Comenity Bank and can be used to shop in person or in VictoriasSecret.com at a PINK or Victoria’s Secret store. It is also acceptable at Body & Bath Works, another L Brands company, although no reward points are earned.
The 6 Best Ways To Make A Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment
You have a number of payment choices when it comes to paying your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card bill. Here’s how to make each type of payment:
1. Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment Online
You may pay your bill using the online portal for a quick and easy way to pay. Make your payment through the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card account center by following these steps:
- If you’re new to paying online, open an account first. Choose “Register” and input your ZIP code, credit card number, and the last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security number).
- After you’ve established internet access, you may log in to your account using the password and username you chose.
- You need both your bank routing number and checking account number, then follow the instructions to make the payment.
It’s important to keep in mind that money may take up to 2 days for the withdrawal to be completed. You may avoid a late charge only if you make your online payment before 6 p.m. on the due date.
2. Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment with App
- Open the Victoria’s Secret mobile app on your device.
- Log in to your account using your email and password.
- Tap on the “Make a Payment” button, which can usually be found under the “Account” or “My Account” section.
- Enter the payment amount you wish to make, and select your preferred method of payment (e.g. credit card, debit card, electronic check).
- Enter your credit card information, including the card number, expiration date, and security code.
- Review the payment details to ensure that everything is accurate, and then tap on the “Submit” button.
- Confirm the payment by checking your email for a confirmation from Victoria’s Secret.
- Keep the transaction reference number for future reference, or you can save the payment in the app for future reference.
3. Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment with EasyPay
You may also make your payments for your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card through EasyPay on Comenity’s website. This method is similar to paying online using a regular bank account, with the exception that you don’t have to create an online account. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Victoria’s Secret website and sign in into your account center. Instead of registering or signing in, tap the “Try It Now” button on EasyPay banner at the top page.
- To confirm your identity, answer a couple of questions.
- Make the payment by following the on-screen instructions.
Keep in mind that EasyPay is handy when you’re in a hurry, but you won’t be able to monitor your account via this method. Instead, it merely permits you to make a payment fast.
4. Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card by Mail
You may also make your payment by money order or check if you prefer to mail it in with your payment coupon or write down your account number on the money order or check. Send your money to the following address:
- Comenity Bank-Victoria’s Secret
- P.O. Box 659728
- San Antonio, TX 78265
5. Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment by Phone Call
To pay your Victoria’s Secret bill by phone, call 800-695-9478 on Monday through Saturday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EDT. Payment by phone requires a fee of $9.
6. Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment at a Shop Location
You may also pay your bill at any of Victoria’s Secret’s shops. When making the payment, have your account number nearby.
Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Benefits and Rewards
There are three tiers of rewards: gold, silver, and basic, which represent the amount of cash spent every year. One point is earned for each $1 spent on new purchases made with Victoria’s Secret credit card. When a cardholder collects a specific number of points, he or she is elevated to the subsequent level.
The basic Victoria card is the first level. All cardholders usually earn triple points on purchases of bra, free shipping on all qualified purchases (usually above $50), and 1 triple-point day of their choosing. Furthermore, cardholders earn $10 every year when the card is active, and they may redeem it for a future purchase.
The Victoria’s Secret silver card is the second level. Cardholders who have Victoria’s Secret credit cards and earn 250 points in a rolling year qualify for this category. As a Silver cardholder, you’ll receive the same level and rate of point accumulation as a basic Victoria cardholder, and you’ll get the same yearly $10 award. However, they have a number of advantages: a $10 half-birthday present and a 15% discount as their sign-up anniversary.
The Victoria gold card is the top category. The cardholder must acquire 500 points on his or her Victoria’s Secret credit card within a rolling year to be eligible. A gold card is a credit card that comes with additional benefits, such as a $15 birthday, half-birthday presents, and a 20 percent anniversary discount.
A few little bonuses and special occasions may occur every month. To stay on the level, a holder must continue to spend the same amount every year; otherwise, that card usually relapses to a lower level.
The Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Terms and Conditions
The Victoria card, like many store-branded credit cards, charges a high rate of interest. The stated APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is 24.99 percent. It is a variable rate linked to the prime interest rate. When a cardholder clears the entire outstanding balance by the due date, no interest is charged. The payment due date is approximately 25 days after the end of each billing cycle if a cardholder pays off their entire debt by the due date each month.
There are no annual fees with the Victoria card, but there are fees for returned and late payments. If cardholders are behind on payments, they should anticipate being charged up to $40 in penalties. Fees for returned payments may reach up to $25. Late payments may harm your credit score, as they do with any credit card. Cardholders should therefore familiarize themselves with their cardholder agreements in order to discover all of the information they contain.
What Type of Credit Is Needed for the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card?
Applicants should be 18 years of age or more, present a government-issued photo ID and a valid Social Security Number, and reside in the United States with a current mailing address. When a potential cardholder applies for credit with Comenity Bank, the bank first verifies personal information and then obtains a copy of the consumer’s credit report before making its determination to offer credit.
The credit card limit is determined by the applicant’s personal finances and credit history. However, store credit cards are frequently simpler to qualify for than general-use cards. Since Victoria’s card is free to own, using one responsibly can be a means for someone with credit history limitations to establish a good credit history.
How Long Does It Take for a Victoria’s Secret Credit Card to Get Approved?
Victoria’s Secret Credit Card applications are generally approved immediately. Some applicants may be accepted immediately because they fulfill Comenity Bank’s exact requirements, while others are granted later after their information is examined more thoroughly, which might take up to 2 weeks.
The Victoria card, like proprietary credit cards, only works with one shop, that is Victoria’s Secret and its corporate relatives. While it offers a variety of minor benefits and perks that usually make the cardholders feel like members of the Victoria’s Secret family, its most important advantage is that it earns points that may be redeemed for discounts or money on future purchases.
Frequently, you’ll only have a short period of time to utilize your rewards. As a result, this card is ideal for people who frequently spend money more often at Victoria’s Secret. Victoria card users will discover a rather limited wingspan if they aren’t fans of the brand.
- The 12 Easiest Department Store Credit Card
- The 10 Best Highest Cash Back Credit Card With No Annual Fee
- Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card For Students