Venmo is the most popular app for transferring money between people. The downside to this convenience is that you need a bank account in order to withdraw your money from Venmo. If you don’t have a bank account, then there are some other options available to get your cash out of Venmo and into your hands!
The best way to get money from Venmo without a bank account is by using a Venmo Debit Card. This card operates normally like the other cards from credit unions and banks. Venmo Debit Card allows you to transfer money to other cards online.
Venmo Debit Card is a Mastercard card that usually operates on the Mastercard network. It is therefore possible to withdraw money from an ATM that is accepting Mastercard.
- How to Get Money Out of Venmo Without Bank Account (Step by Step Guide)
- How Long Do I Wait To Receive My Debit Card
- Is It Possible To Use The Venmo Debit Card Outside Of The United States
- How Much Does It Cost To Apply For A Venmo Debit Card
- Bottom Line
- Related Articles
- Frequently Asked Questions
- May I Have More Than One Debit Card On My Account?
- Is There Any Way I Can Send Money From My Bank Account To My Venmo Account Without Using A Debit Card?
- Does Getting Paid Affect My Credit Score?
- What Is The Difference Between A Prepaid And A Debit Visa Card?
- What Should You Do If Your Venmo Debit Card Is Lost Or Stolen?
- Is There An Expiration Date On A Venmo Debit Card?
- How Do I Know How Much Money Is Left On My Venmo Debit Card?
- How Can I Recharge My Venmo Account?
- Can I Get ATM Cash With My Venmo Debit Card?
- How Do I Add Additional Funds To My Venmo Account?
- How Do I Check My Balance On The Venmo Debit Card?
- Can I Use Venmo Debit Card At Any ATM?
- Can I Have More Than One Venmo Debit Card?
- How Do I Cancel My Venmo Debit Card?
- Can I Cancel My Venmo Card Subscription?
- Will My Venmo Account Be Charged If I Cancel?
How to Get Money Out of Venmo Without Bank Account (Step by Step Guide)
- Step 1: Log in to your Venmo account.
- Step 2: Tap on the “Transfer” button.
- Step 3: Choose “Cash Out” from the options.
- Step 4: Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Step 5: Select “Add a new debit card” or “Use an existing debit card” if you have one connected to your account.
- Step 6: Enter the card number, expiration date, and security code.
- Step 7: Confirm the details and tap “Cash Out”.
- Step 8: Wait for the transfer to processed, it might take few minutes or hours.
- Step 9: Once the transfer is complete, the funds will available on your debit card.
- Step 10: Withdraw cash from an ATM or use your debit card to make a purchase.
It’s important to note that there might fees associated with using a debit card to cash out from Venmo. Also, you can use a prepaid debit card or a credit card to get money out of Venmo but in this case, the fees are usually higher.
How Long Do I Wait To Receive My Debit Card
The debit card usually takes 7-10 business days to arrive. It will sent to the address you provided which is most likely your current residential or mailing address.
Is It Possible To Use The Venmo Debit Card Outside Of The United States
The Venmo Debit Card is only available in the U.S. and cannot loaded with more than $3,000 USD at a time (with a monthly maximum of $6,000). It can use wherever Visa cards are accept (you will not get international fees) which means that you could also use it internationally if needed.
How Much Does It Cost To Apply For A Venmo Debit Card
It’s easy to open a credit card. A debit card requires no paperwork, and there is no annual charge for it, unlike certain other banks. Online transactions utilizing the card are also free of charge.
However, there are costs to using a credit card. For example, the ATM withdrawal fee is $2.50. you will pay $3 if you withdraw money from an automated teller machine (ATM) or any other institution that offers cash services.
However, if you withdraw money using MoneyPass ATMs within the United States, you avoid fees. Depending on a merchant’s participation, you may get cashback from purchases with labels Maestro or PULSE.
The Venmo Mastercard Debit card allows you to make transactions without a bank account using Venmo. You may withdraw cash from an ATM and use it for various purchases, as well as making purchases over the counter of any branch that accepts Mastercard. Even while you can withdraw money from Venmo without the need for a bank account, you’ll need one to pay for your Venmo purchases when required.
- How To Transfer Money From Venmo To Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Venmo To Apple Pay
- How To Transfer Venmo To PayPal Without Bank Account